Orlando Open House
Engineering Simulation Technology Open Day
Date and Location Details:
January 24, 2013 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM - CD-adapco, 2101 Park Center Drive, Orlando, FL 32835 (Location Details)
A full schedule of activities are planned for the Open House. Please feel free to join us anytime throughout the day. Register by using the simple form below.
09:00 AM - 09:30 AM: Coffee & Meet the Local Team
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM: STAR-CCM+ Overview and New Release Highlight10:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Real Stories, Real Success: Customer Case Studies11:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Optimate: Optimization of Complex CAE Models
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM: Lunch01:00 PM - 03:00 PM: Technology Snapshots - Topics covered include:
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM: One-on-one discussions with CD-adapco Engineering Staff .
- Turbomachinery / Harmonic Balance
- Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI)
- External Aerodynamics
- Overset Mesh
- Combustion Modeling
- Thermal analyses and conjugate heat transfer
- Multi-phase flows, including free-surface and cavitation
- Visit with one of our simulation experts to discuss potential solutions, or just spend some quality time with your local support engineer!
04:00 PM - 04:30 PM: Closing & hors d'oeuvre
sThe event is free, but registration is required. Sign up today!
Please select the location of the workshop you wish to attend when completing the provided form.