Complimentary Engineering Workshop:
Thank you for your interest in our workshop! Please register using the simple form below.Date & LocationMay 30, 2013, 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria, 1750 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027
CFD Solutions for the Offshore & Marine Industry
Over recent years, CFD has increasingly become a routine part of the naval architects' analysis toolkit. While potential flow codes and wave basins continue to play a significant part in design and engineering analysis, a number of applications benefit from the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
This educational seminar will detail examples of where CFD adds value, providing examples of its application in the field from leading companies in the industry, with validation studies to prove the methods used.
- Prof. Milovan Peric (CD-adapco): Current State and Future Developments for the Marine & Offshore Industries
- Technip: Adaptation of STAR-CCM+ Numerical Wave Tank to an Offshore Floater Design Tool
- Diamond Offshore Drilling: CFD for Mobile Drilling Units
- Alan C. McClure: Application of CFD Simulation to Vessel Hull / Propeller Flow Interaction
- CD-adapco: Demonstration of New Easy to Use Tool for Predicting Hull Drag
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
Please complete the short form below to attend this educational, hands-on event.
Please select the location of the workshop you wish to attend when completing the provided form.