Improved Approach for Meshing Complex CAD Geometries
Dates and Locations:
Nov. 20, 2013: Hampton Inn Boston/Natick, 319 Speen St, Natick, MA (Add to Calendar)
Nov. 22, 2013: Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove, 2350 Easton Rd, Rte 611, Willow Grove, PA (Add to Calendar)
Workshops run from 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM and starts with lunch provided by CD-adapco.
This workshop will cover the latest surface wrapping and meshing technologies that eliminate manual repair from the CFD process all together. This guarantees a faster route from CAD to flow simulation, and frees engineers to concentrate on engineering analysis.
This workshop will feature the topics of:
- Complex Geometry Handling
- Surface Wrapping Technology
- Advanced Meshing Technology (meshing thin structures, robust boundary layers)
- Parts-Based Meshing Operations (for rapid design changes)
- Mesh Motion Techniques (Morphing, Overset Mesh, 6-DOF)
- Design Exploration and Optimization
- New Token Based Licensing System
Live interactive demos of meshing and optimization will be a substantial part of the workshop. Attend this session and increase your efficiency in going from CAD to simulation.
We look forward to seeing you!