Improved Approach for Meshing Complex CAD Geometries
Dates and Locations:
Feb. 7, 2014: Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport, 700 Ave Michel Jasmin, Montreal (Dorval), Quebec (Add to Calendar)
Feb. 26, 2014: Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel, 901 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario (Add to Calendar)
Workshops run from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, lunch provided by CD-adapco.
Our staff will demonstrate how automated meshing, integrated workflow and optimization algorithms of STAR-CCM+ enables users to perform multiple simulations quickly for design exploration and optimization studies. This, coupled with our new token-based licensing system, provides the flexibility and frame work to run multiple design simulations concurrently, maximizing the usage of your computer hardware resources.
This workshop will feature the topics of:
- Complex Geometry Handling
- Surface Wrapping Technology
- Advanced Meshing Technology (meshing thin structures, robust boundary layers)
- Parts-Based Meshing Operations (for rapid design changes)
- Mesh Motion Techniques (Morphing, Overset Mesh, 6-DOF)
- Design Exploration and Optimization
- New Token Based Licensing System
An optional hands-on session in the afternoon will allow you to experience the capabilities of STAR-CCM+ firsthand. Attend this session and increase your efficiency in going from CAD to simulation.
08:30 AM - 09:00 AM: Registration
09:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Presentations
12:30 PM - 01:00 PM: Lunch
01:00 PM - 04:00 PM: Optional Hands-On Session
Please select the location of the workshop you wish to attend when completing the provided form.