Thank you for your interest in our workshop!
If you and your team manage applications where fluids and structure interact and you would like to know how best-in-class tools enable a deeper understanding of this interaction, CD-adapco is holding a seminar and training course for you.
The oil and gas industry has many problems where flow, structural behavior and performance are tightly linked. Examples include:
- Riser Vortex-Induced Vibration (VIV)
- Valve Slamming
- Downhole Tools (drill bits, mud pumps and valves)
- Vortex-Induced Motion of Floating Production Systems
- Flow-Induced Vibration and Fatigue of Subsea Equipment, e.g. well jumpers
- hermal Management of Electronic Components and Cool-Down of Subsea Christmas Trees
This seminar on April 7th will detail how customers benefit from seamless, easy-to-use and robust fluid-structure interaction solutions with STAR-CCM+, as well as how they link leading FEA tools such as SIMULIA’s ABAQUS.
What will the Seminar Involve?
- An Introduction to Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) simulation using STAR-CCM+
- Real-World Examples from our guest speaker, Alan Mueller, CD-adapco Chief Technology Officer
- Live Demonstrations and Hands-On Session
The presentations will discuss the application of co-simulation and the significance of the joint solution, including real world examples, validation and best practices. Examples will include dynamic loads, flutter boundary determination, FSI with 6-DOF and free surface models.
Space is limited. Sign up today!
This event is free, but registration is required. Please complete the provided form to sign up.